5-10-2021 Monday Live Chat

That's why I was a bit MIA for a few days. Tried to be here between "stuff".

Everyone appears to be doing OK so far. Oldest is back home and happy he's out cuz he's ADHD and staying in a bed was testing him and the staff. lol Middle son's issue a bit more complex. MIL lives close by him, so his wife is dealing with her mom and staying at the hospital during the day and at MIL's house at night so she isn't around the boy with the possible Covid, leaving middle son to deal with two kids, home school, and his own working at home situation. He's a bit frazzled. MIL doing OK...she'll go to rehab center for a few weeks after hospital.

Reactions: Lynne
I didn't share while the crisis was ongoing with unknowns as I hate upsetting members. But now that we are a bit more stable, that's what was happening.

Hi guys. I am sliding in late. It was a busy day. I am finally sitting down. Another Monday I’m the books. Debi how’s the grandson ?

Reactions: Debi
Hi guys. I am sliding in late. It was a busy day. I am finally sitting down. Another Monday I’m the books. Debi how’s the grandson ?
Hi Lynne! He's doing OK. BG levels all over the place but my son is expert level at dealing with that. Test won't be back until tomorrow.