5-10-2019 Friday ! Live Chat Portal

Sooooo....you are on rabbit rations?
This morning I had a salad with lemon ,onion,tomato and avocado. I just finished dinner which was hummus and carrots,tomatoes,peas,peppers...also had frozen cherries and no salt/oil popcorn and black coffee. That is a normal day
no chocolate or wine!!! I’ll jump thanks.
I can have cacao but not with any sweetener other than fruit. For my "treat" today I had cacao and choc vinegar (no sweetener) over frozen cherries

Reactions: TonyM
This morning I had a salad with lemon ,onion,tomato and avocado. I just finished dinner which was hummus and carrots,tomatoes,peas,peppers...also had frozen cherries and no salt/oil popcorn and black coffee. That is a normal day

I can have cacao but not with any sweetener other than fruit. For my "treat" today I had cacao and choc vinegar (no sweetener) over frozen cherries

Mmmm hummus

Well guys I have to jump off. I have an early morning. I may not be here tomorrow night. Depends when I get back in town. I’m traveling to a graduation out of town.

Reactions: TonyM and Debi
Wow. That is extreme and kudos to you for sticking to it!
It is hard core but I've been doing it for a year but it's not a lot of fun but my blood test results don't lie.

Reactions: Lynne

How are you managing this! You have will of steel