5-10-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Good morning all. Looks like rain here. Have a good day all.
Hi Lynne, Paul, SeaHunter, Armand, others that I do not see. No rain in Virginia, yet, but its coming. I am enjoying the nice weather while I can.

off to work, have a good day all.

Hi friends. Just a sorta quick checkin as my pizza burns, I always get caught up in something.

My mother used to burn the cakes and I loved the carbonised remains, nothing went to waste and bit like burnt toast.

Just one more day of a really tough week to go, hope you're all doing well

Reactions: Lynne
Hi gang. Just popped in to see what was going on here. Nice to see ya Tony. Hope you mastered that job issue.

Reactions: TonyM
Hi gang. Just popped in to see what was going on here. Nice to see ya Tony. Hope you mastered that job issue.

Hey Lynne, in a better place with the job. Tech I can do, politics I can't.

I promise I won't post tunes tonight :)

Hi Tony! I just got here myself. AND I am now laughing, as it is a well known fact here that I learned to cook in self defense. My mother burned EVERYTHING.. lol

Lynne, I just read about your adventure today. OMG....you have the patience of a saint!

Hi Tony! I just got here myself. AND I am now laughing, as it is a well known fact here that I learned to cook in self defense. My mother burned EVERYTHING.. lol

Hi Debi, long story but I lived on baked beans as a kid

Reactions: Debi
Hi Debi, long story but I lived on baked beans as a kid
I feel a sad story there. My grandmother owned a restaurant and could cook anything. How that gene passed by my mom, I have no clue. Grandma taught me to cook. As the oldest child, somebody had to step in! lol