News 5.1.15 Fasten Your Seatbelts Folks, The E Ticket Ride Has Begun!

Ab_Original

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
5/01/2015 -- MAJOR GLOBAL UNREST -- Earthquake forecast, West Coast Eruption + 7.2M in PNG

There's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on there, Belle. Mom's not happy.

There's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on there, Belle. Mom's not happy.
Yes. She is miffed to say the least. I hope you are safe where you are Debi. I wonder whether our Roy felt any of the Pacific Northwest shaking, or saw those plumes?

Reactions: Debi
Yes. She is miffed to say the least. I hope you are safe where you are Debi. I wonder whether our Roy felt any of the Pacific Northwest shaking, or saw those plumes?
@Roy Hinkley ....feeling or seeing any of this, Roy?

We're in a pretty safe zone here, Belle. We've had earthquakes before here and felt them, but the fault line runs so that we'll just be beachfront property here, not part of the Mississippi if it goes!

By the way, Blessed Be on this Beltaine Day, my friend.

We're in a pretty safe zone here, Belle. We've had earthquakes before here and felt them, but the fault line runs so that we'll just be beachfront property here, not part of the Mississippi if it goes!

No, didn't feel anything at my place thank goodness! :eek:

Looks like Mount St. Helens is pretty quiet too.
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/cvo/

Reactions: surge and Debi

Yes. Belated, Blessed Be.

Reactions: Debi