4-6-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

I got approved for a new kitty! When I told my aunt that we were thinking of getting another cat, she said Oh, you're having a third child?

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm
the sea is my weakness, always calling and cannot be denied...once you set foot on the islands sands you will always be called back.
It's been years but I still dream of the beach and Florida at times.

Reactions: Paulm
I was looking for a Torty, because they are my favorites. Especially one with "tortitude." The woman I spoke to said this kitty definitely has it! A little Diva, lol.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
It's been years but I still dream of the beach and Florida at times.
time to go back to a sleepy little beach town.... not the tourist traps but the real laid back slow moving kind, reenergizes the soul.

Reactions: garnetsilver
the sea is my weakness, always calling and cannot be denied...once you set foot on the islands sands you will always be called back.
I feel the same way, Paul! I used to live by the Jersey shore and only get to visit very infrequently. I do miss it!

time to go back to a sleepy little beach town.... not the tourist traps but the real laid back slow moving kind, reenergizes the soul.
Can no longer travel except via posts like yours. Thanks for the mind trip!

About 7 months old. She reminds me a lot of Avalon, who was a Torby. A coincidence worth noting is that Avalon had an upper respiratory infection when she was rescued, and they had to treat it. This kitty nearly died from upper respiratory issues but is fine now!