4-6-2018 Friday Live Chat Thread

30124841_1995151813877274_49624107972558848_n.jpg
We are having more of the Spring Winter today and tomorrow. The temperature will determine if it's rain or snow. I knew that there was a reason that I have not put away my snow shovel. :confused:

Good morning forum. Sorry I missed the last two days of shows. Sometime life gets in the way. I’m back in the swing of things. I actually got some sleep last night I might be dangerous today lol. Happy Friday to you all.

Good morning forum. Sorry I missed the last two days of shows. Sometime life gets in the way. I’m back in the swing of things. I actually got some sleep last night I might be dangerous today lol. Happy Friday to you all.
Hi Lynne. Breaks are good for you. It makes you appreciate coming home. Happy Friday to you.

Reactions: Lynne
alright, shazam! (that's how we say goodnight, i don't remember why :p)

Critter started it many moons ago. He'll have to explain how it came to be though!

[ if memory serves] We had been doing a Walton's "goodnight Johnboy, goodnight MaryEllen . . . " for awhile. Armand suggested that we change it. "Why not Shazams or Bazinga" was his suggestion. Thus Shazams was created. I believe that Shazam was an expression in the movie serial that we were watching at the time.

Reactions: Charleh