4-5-2023 Wednesday Live Chat

Dirt bikes and just plain falling...are mine!

I think I told you, I used to live in your home state of Virginia, Richmond in fact.

I do ride the dirt trails around me at a comfortable speed. As a teenager, i was fearless on motorcycles.
Hell yea! Awesome. I'm gonna go ahead and retire from Motocross, although I dont race and, still to the woods. I'm faster in the woods anyway. However, I gashed my left shin in 2012, smoked a tree in 2nd gear and tore my right shoulder to hell and back as well as broke the end of my clavicle.....and never knew it till 6 years later! I thought it was quite odd.....that my collar bone area was sore for 5 WEEKS !!! :tearsofjoy:

More and more bicycle enthusiasts have encouraged the building of trails throughout Virginia and the nation. I can ride for two hours without crossing a street of cars.

More and more bicycle enthusiasts have encouraged the building of trails throughout Virginia and the nation. I can ride for two hours without crossing a street of cars.
Yea thats nice. Thats a long trail! I remember the Falls in West Virginia how beautiful all the colors were.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hell yea! Awesome. I'm gonna go ahead and retire from Motocross, although I dont race and, still to the woods. I'm faster in the woods anyway. However, I gashed my left shin in 2012, smoked a tree in 2nd gear and tore my right shoulder to hell and back as well as broke the end of my clavicle.....and never knew it till 6 years later! I thought it was quite odd.....that my collar bone area was sore for 5 WEEKS !!! :tearsofjoy:
Yikes ! I have crashed a few times on my bicycle. Luckily it was at slow speeds and I did more damage to the bike than to me.

Yikes ! I have crashed a few times on my bicycle. Luckily it was at slow speeds and I did more damage to the bike than to me.
Thats how you want it! At the track, we older guys have a saying after we ride. We say we got our Trophy! When asked what we were talking about, Our Trophy is going home......not to the Hospital!