4-5-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

So many possibilities. That's why I try to keep the mind open to new theories. Unless they wanna label me as an alien because of the RH Neg. Then I put my talon down!
your passport says you're not an alien. that's proof enough :p

Reactions: Debi
AND then once again, there is also the military involvement in some of this. Another door ajar for theories.

Reactions: Charleh
You mean Nick?

Nicholas "Nick" Redfern, born 1964 in Pelsall, Walsall, West Midlands, is a British best-selling author, Ufologist and Cryptozoologist now living in Dallas, Texas, United States.
yeah whatever guy with a british-ish accent. just sounded australian at one point

Exactly. This is what I meant by semantics. We label these "things" yet have no clue of what they truly are. We make assumptions, but we truly don't know for sure what it is we are dealing with!

Yes, and Lynne fell asleep tonight! She had a big day!

Turkeyville was exhausting!

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Bluest, we meet here on chat Tuesday thro Friday at 10 Eastern for a show. On Saturday we have movie night where we watch old sci fi and horror flicks. Lots of fun and always glad to have you on board!

Bluest, we meet here on chat Tuesday thro Friday at 10 Eastern for a show. On Saturday we have movie night where we watch old sci fi and horror flicks. Lots of fun and always glad to have you on board!
Thanks, that sounds fun!