4-5-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

n
I keep an open mind to a point, but I still have an auto reject on it being due to alien mix. Especially when some have decided it's Nephilim mix! Now that connection tends to tic me off a bit.

understandable. its like faeries being fallen angels....puh-leez

Reactions: Debi
Yes, and I can use it well! lol

Already had to fly swat a sneaky troll earlier.
i was actually dumb enough to reply first before watching the person's vids

i was actually dumb enough to reply first before watching the person's vids
I saw you deleted...lol It's listed in the rules, no links unless it comes to me first on personal youtube sites. And that boy was crazy.

Reactions: Charleh
YOUR HOST
Your regular host is Seriah Azkath (Left). Seriah has been studying the unknown for around 30 years, and is currently working on a book about it. His studies have spanned from the UFO Phenomenon, Ghosts, and Psychic Abilities, to Comparative Religion and the Occult, to Lost Civilizations and Alternative History, to consciousness and reality. He is very science minded, and investigates new science and alternative science as well. Seriah is a true skeptic, not a debunker.He questions everything and doesn't dismiss anything completely out of hand. He has been in radio for over 20 years now, hosting a Heavy Metal based show called The Last Exit for the Lost, which follows this show on WVBR. You can also find out more about some of his experiences by listening to his show on Kundalini.

Reactions: Debi
I can see where the Bible could be interpreted as alien intervention. I can understand the correlation there. However, my personal feeling is the aliens/angels/fae/ the whole group of beings are all connected on a dimensional level to the Divine source. I think we sometimes try to make everything a label and we forget we are doing interpretation of something we actually don't have full understanding of yet. We may be tripping ourselves up with the semantics of it all.

YOUR HOST
Your regular host is Seriah Azkath (Left). Seriah has been studying the unknown for around 30 years, and is currently working on a book about it. His studies have spanned from the UFO Phenomenon, Ghosts, and Psychic Abilities, to Comparative Religion and the Occult, to Lost Civilizations and Alternative History, to consciousness and reality. He is very science minded, and investigates new science and alternative science as well. Seriah is a true skeptic, not a debunker.He questions everything and doesn't dismiss anything completely out of hand. He has been in radio for over 20 years now, hosting a Heavy Metal based show called The Last Exit for the Lost, which follows this show on WVBR. You can also find out more about some of his experiences by listening to his show on Kundalini.
Capture+_2018-04-05-22-48-48.png

Hmmmm..... how many radio and podcast hosts are RH neg? Interesting.