4-30-2021 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

You at least have those tapes and the memories. He left us too soon. I was really hoping we’d have gotten a couple years of shows out of him before he retired. I didn’t expect him to pass away.
You know, I have what Art had. It can suck the energy right out of you. If he knew he had COPD and tried to do the show anyway, I don't know how he kept the energy level up. Seriously.

Reactions: Lynne
You at least have those tapes and the memories. He left us too soon. I was really hoping we’d have gotten a couple years of shows out of him before he retired. I didn’t expect him to pass away.
I have no evidence but I "feel" he was pushed into doing it a certain way.
People wouldn't respect or care for his replacement as long as he was around... and that person was and is a manipulative POS.

Reactions: Debi
I have no evidence but I "feel" he was pushed into doing it a certain way.
People wouldn't respect or care for his replacement as long as he was around... and that person was and is a manipulative POS.
I agree. Getting mixed up with her was his undoing.

She'll also say "I'm the only one who was friends and mentored by Art!"
My reply "Yeah.. ok crazy lady I tried to help you deal with grief. Go live your fantasy."

Well my fellow Art fans , I am heading out. I just stopped in so Debi didn’t send out the search party. I am so tired from the day trip.

Reactions: DarkMatter
You know my feelings on her. Bad witch from the get go.
Well my fellow Art fans , I am heading out. I just stopped in so Debi didn’t send out the search party. I am so tired from the day trip.

Go get some rest, Lynne. Movie night tomorrow!

She'll also say "I'm the only one who was friends and mentored by Art!"
My reply "Yeah.. ok crazy lady I tried to help you deal with grief. Go live your fantasy."
Yep she is narcissistic Waco

Yep she is narcissistic Waco
With my long grief over Hannah, my dad, her mom, and my two dogs, I really did reach out to help her as best as I could.
She proved what so many have said about her.