4-3-2020 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

Good evening. Going with a live show so we don't have to deal with Time stamps! lol And we know the guest.
Hello gang. How’s the crew tonight ?

Reactions: Debi
We shall see if anyone is ready for a show yet. And as it's almost 9, I shall be posting our prayer here. Please add an AMEN as we go along and you join the thread, peeps.

Dear God of All,

We meet together to join in intention. We ask that you hear our prayers. This darkness in the world we ask be banished. We ask you heal those afflicted, as you heal our hearts and souls, and guard us against it. May all those who work to defeat it be sheltered in your love and protection. Hear our silent prayers as we join together.

Amen

We shall see if anyone is ready for a show yet. And as it's almost 9, I shall be posting our prayer here. Please add an AMEN as we go along and you join the thread, peeps.

Dear God of All,

We meet together to join in intention. We ask that you hear our prayers. This darkness in the world we ask be banished. We ask you heal those afflicted, as you heal our hearts and souls, and guard us against it. May all those who work to defeat it be sheltered in your love and protection. Hear our silent prayers as we join together.

Amen
Amen

I'll be back in about 30

Reactions: Debi
Hi ladies! And thank you for joining in on the prayer. And Jad, bless ya for pulling over!