4-28-2023 Friday Live Chat

Hey Jad. How's things? It's Friday...so that is a plus!
Yes and my 3 day channeling retreat begins in an hour. I drove 7 hours into the Mojave high dessert to Joshua Tree. My first trip since pre Covid….. FREEEEDOM! AHHHHHHH.
1682723831212.jpeg

phones anchored to the wall or floor.....................with no cameras
Commercials of dancing packs of cigarette.A bit before my time but so fun to watch . Lynne told me when she was a magician’s assistant, she would moonlight as a pack of Camels. I think she meant the cigarettes?!

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
Yes and my 3 day channeling retreat begins in an hour. I drove 7 hours into the Mojave high dessert to Joshua Tree. My first trip since pre Covid….. FREEEEDOM! AHHHHHHH. View attachment 47686
That just seems absolutely awesome. I've been thinking of my next vacation (long time coming) where i can just relax and be with nature. Good for you, Jad. Hope you have a great time.

That just seems absolutely awesome. I've been thinking of my next vacation (long time coming) where i can just relax and be with nature. Good for you, Jad. Hope you have a great time.
My last trip i did that i went horseback riding into the mountains and fished. Was great.

Reactions: jadamz and Paintman
Commercials of dancing packs of cigarette.A bit before my time but so fun to watch . Lynne told me when she was a magician’s assistant, she would moonlight as a pack of Camels. I think she meant the cigarettes?!
I wired a magician's house years back lol. I sliced my hand open quite well on that one lol. Watch the very sharp recess light disappear into your palm trick! Yikes.

Problem is all i want to do is sleep! Lol. Wow there is a LOT of energies in the desert! I felt they were very curious about who the new guest was. Things were darting around everywhere. I saw something about 3 feet high peeking around the corner of a fence and then this HUGE palm tree suddenly morphed into a giant Kokopeli. I thought they were only in Santa Fe but this guy was HUGE and the palm fronds formed kind of a halo around him and then the image turned into a giant Indian and then palm fronds were his headpiece!!And that was BEFORE I took my first peyote button. ! ;0) I never see stuff but it was so ridiculous,the next night I was soaking in the hot spring tub and had to say out loud :OK, everybody,I am happy to interact just lets take it slow so I don’t freak out….that night nuthin’ happened.. Booooh…. Aiming for that happy medium… In fact, The Happy Medium has a nice ring to it.

When i went into Canada it was great...only problem was i could hear my hair grow lol. I don't want to hear that, i just want to have fun lol.

Reactions: jadamz