4-28-2017 FRIDAY PNF Live Chat Thread

qn98U3B.jpg
cF0Xbjz.jpg

Today is the day my oldest brother died I was 18 he was 35 he was a tuff guy but this was his favorite band. This song reminds me of him.
Arms, I was at a Wake, short time ago. The Preacher said, " If you don't like Fleetwood Mac, you don't like life."

I needed some perspective here, I took this photo outside my hotel room in joshua tree California, last year. Lights were off in my room, flash was off on my cell phone. I had seen a purple orb in the distance a few times. I quickly rushed for my cell the third time.

Now I'm curious... was this just some sort of trick, my mind was playing on me..... or was this really happening? I experienced a lot of weird stuff In joshua tree.

Attachments

• IMG_6973.JPG
    IMG_6973.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: Paintman
they are trying to say it was bugs on the windshield of the storm chaser

I needed some perspective here, I took this photo outside my hotel room in joshua tree California, last year. Lights were off in my room, flash was off on my cell phone. I had seen a purple orb in the distance a few times. I quickly rushed for my cell the third time.

Now I'm curious... was this just some sort of trick, my mind was playing on me..... or was this really happening? I experienced a lot of weird stuff In joshua tree.
I see what looks like a tv pic in the purple light on the left, odd

Hi guys. I'm taking care of business tonight, but I want some "normal" tomorrow night. How about our Movie? Who's in and up for it? T-Bob, if you'll pick one, let Critter know what it is and I'll meet you guys here tomorrow night.

Reactions: 7Critter