4-27-2024 Saturday Live Chat

1000000964.jpg

Security system armed for the night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wisdom knows no borders and is spoken in every tongue...

"A true friend will help you find work to earn money so you're not broke.
A true friend will help you clean your house.
A true friend will laugh at your crazy family with you.
They love you in spite of you, knowing that it is your uniqueness that attracted them to you in the first place.
If you have at least one like this, go take them for a pint, they've earned it."
438825313_958374859623278_1506532643361265394_n.jpg

I have been waiting for some kind of dream or visitation with my dad since his passing. I can't remember exactly what occurred, but enough to have been fully aware of being with him and knowing i was not awake. I do not believe i was supposed to remember, so i told myself over and over to not forget while talking to him. Dad was always a rule follower. Me on the other hand, i tend to bend the rules within tolerable reason ;). I may not recollect any of what was said, but just knowing i was with him is good enough for me.

I have been waiting for some kind of dream or visitation with my dad since his passing. I can't remember exactly what occurred, but enough to have been fully aware of being with him and knowing i was not awake. I do not believe i was supposed to remember, so i told myself over and over to not forget while talking to him. Dad was always a rule follower. Me on the other hand, i tend to bend the rules within tolerable reason ;). I may not recollect any of what was said, but just knowing i was with him is good enough for me.
I pray you get your request, however, beware what u wish for. I have prayed for memories lost, now wish they remained lost :(
Don't look back!, You're not going that way! Focus! take it all in. The dreams/memories are what you make of them :D Remember You are in control ;) :D