4-26-2024 FRIDAY ! Live Chat

The Great OZ is in Da House :D Hey Oz ;)

My granddaughter is on stage tonight dancing again. The girl is getting in a lot of stage time right now.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Well, Sir Ragz, I'm gonna go relax a bit and hopefully fall asleep. I honestly no longer care WHEN I sleep just that I actually fit some in every day! lol I'll swing by to open the next chat later. Have a lovely evening and hug Gyda for me! Auntie Debi says goodnight all!

• Love it
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Well, Sir Ragz, I'm gonna go relax a bit and hopefully fall asleep. I honestly no longer care WHEN I sleep just that I actually fit some in every day! lol I'll swing by to open the next chat later. Have a lovely evening and hug Gyda for me! Auntie Debi says goodnight all!
Be Well Debi, I will be sure to pass along the Hug and msg to Gyda :D

Good evening everyone!
My ducklings are finally big enough to go to the lake. I'm so nervous! My blind duck I rescued is my biggest worry! I'm putting them out Sunday morning and I'm gonna watch them all day and night! Hopefully she won't sleep on the one side of the lake or wander into the woods! If all goes well she'll stick with her 2 buddies and they'll continue to help her.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: garnetsilver