4-24-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Paint did you ever try for Mr Universe?

Do tell.
Whoa......

I wish it was a cool story,but I got hit in the head with a golf ball. When I went down I bounced my head of the golf cart and popped back up thinking I was fine. Next thing I know I'm getting sick. I figured it's just a bad concussion so I go home and of course go to sleep. Woke up to the worst pain I've ever felt in my head,started losing my vision, and getting sick again. Got a buddy to take me to the hospital and then the tests began. I had whiplash, crushed nerve in my neck,memory loss,and migraines for life. The meds they kept changing on me probably did more harm than good. I was getting 3-4 severe migraines a week some lasted 2 days.
It was horrible!
I still have nerve damage due to the plate in my neck. 1 or 2 pins didn't take so I still have pressure on that nerve.
I did get my cat..Tank..during this time. He is amazing! He somehow knows 20-39min before a migraine and will let me know! He runs around meowing at me trying to put me in bed by hearding me to bed.

• Wow
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I wish it was a cool story,but I got hit in the head with a golf ball. When I went down I bounced my head of the golf cart and popped back up thinking I was fine. Next thing I know I'm getting sick. I figured it's just a bad concussion so I go home and of course go to sleep. Woke up to the worst pain I've ever felt in my head,started losing my vision, and getting sick again. Got a buddy to take me to the hospital and then the tests began. I had whiplash, crushed nerve in my neck,memory loss,and migraines for life. The meds they kept changing on me probably did more harm than good. I was getting 3-4 severe migraines a week some lasted 2 days.
It was horrible!
I still have nerve damage due to the plate in my neck. 1 or 2 pins didn't take so I still have pressure on that nerve.
I did get my cat..Tank..during this time. He is amazing! He somehow knows 20-39min before a migraine and will let me know! He runs around meowing at me trying to put me in bed by hearding me to bed.
Wow.
Just wow.
Hope Tank got extra tuna anytime he wanted.

Reactions: Lynne
During that time I couldn't drive or work. Also found out certain shades of green and the smell of asphalt set my migraines off. The nerve damage is manageable since I have other nerve damage. I'm a mess!
Oh! And pain killers and other like drugs don't work on me so that's fun. We did figure out valuim helps alot! Stops muscle spasms and nerve pain and makes other injuries tolerable. Also can make a bad day a groovy day...lol!