4-24-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Yes they do. Between 2x4's, steel beams, flying KO's, gas pipes, uh, what else? Tooo many times i have walloped myself. I already know my hands are going to be toast by retirement, but hope my brain will be intact lol.

I lost 4yrs of my life due to a head injury. Cool part is I don't remember most of it...lol! Though the titanium plate in my neck serves as a reminder.

Okay! My visor has been at the post office here 3 times! It's made it all the way around Atlanta and now is coming through the post offices sphere just from a different direction...lol! As long as it's okay I'm fine with the adventure....lol!
Also tomorrow another row for the couch will be here! We have a Love Sac couch with 15 individual squares! Our couch is huge and still not big enough for all the dogs and us...lol!
My to do list is getting bigger,but none of it is too bad to deal with.
Hi K9. Sorry I missed seeing your posts. I hope it arrives soon and in good condition.

Reactions: K9-1
Lynne, I do ok when I'm well fed & rested. Otherwise I do really dumb stuff. Forgetful.
And if the arthritis is bad I use a lot of the golf course words.
Trying to learn how to manage my age.
I am in that club, and understand the struggle is real.

Reactions: Selectric
I lost 4yrs of my life due to a head injury. Cool part is I don't remember most of it...lol! Though the titanium plate in my neck serves as a reminder.
Glad you are ok either way. It's amazing (and terrifying) how many times we come close in our life. Not our time at that given moment or luck, it's still nice to be here, for sure.

Do tell.
Whoa......