4-24-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Good evening, PNF. I have been abit absent lately due to work and just being wore out. This has been the worst allergy season thus far with headaches everyday and broken-faucet runny nose lol. Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to chat one night. It's been awhile and certainly been a strange week or two for dreams lol. Life ramps up and so does the old noggin'. I guess gotta clear out the winter cobwebs now that the awesome weather is upon us ;bg2
Life takes over now and then. I have been busy lately too. I hope things get easier for you soon.

Life takes over now and then. I have been busy lately too. I hope things get easier for you soon.
Hey Lynne. How are ya? Life always gets out-of-control during the warmer months. Hope all is well with you and yours.

The NFL draft is here in Detroit this year. I can’t imagine what down town will look like the next two days.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric
Hey Lynne. How are ya? Life always gets out-of-control during the warmer months. Hope all is well with you and yours.
I’m doing ok. Finally relaxing for the night. Did you catch Skinwalker Ranch last night? That show is amazing.

I did not. I will catch when probably another episode drops.
They are going to uncover something or get hurt in the process. I wish it was two hours.

I hope debi is resting tonight. It’s her night off I believe.

They are going to uncover something or get hurt in the process. I wish it was two hours.

I hope debi is resting tonight. It’s her night off I believe.
I'm sure she has a full plate with all the moving stuff going on. It is stressful enough, but going through stuff and pickin'-choosin' is a task in it's own.

Glad to hear you are ok. How's your horse fairing lately? Better or still about the same? Everything good with the family?
My horse is doing better. No lameness lately and I if things continue to go well I might try to ride her a little. My family is doing well at the moment. No crisis and it’s peaceful lol.

How’s your mom managing?

• Hands Clapping
My horse is doing better. No lameness lately and I if things continue to go well I might try to ride her a little. My family is doing well at the moment. No crisis and it’s peaceful lol.

How’s your mom managing?
Awesome, glad to hear. Mom will be up here in less than a week. She is coming up for my niece's graduation.

Reactions: Lynne