4-24-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Got any scars? (The ones you can talk about in polite company, please...lol)
View attachment 58532
Okay, I was a teenager, received a very large scar on my lower right back, from running from a knife fight, as it was put to me at the time, wrong color, wrong neighborhood. I was going to a invited dinner at a friends home in said neighborhood. It all worked out ;) Was a wild day for sure :cool:

Got any scars?
Left leg ( from a motorcycle accident ) , left leg from total knee replacement, left hand ( from high school gymnastics pommel horse incident) ( and from barbed wire incident) and a few scars from deep scratches and cuts from when I was a kid. My hands tend to take a beating from usage over the years. I usually work on things without gloves to get a better feel. Right arm. I have a small scar from where the Red Cross pokes me two to three times a year for the past 49 years.

Got any scars? (The ones you can talk about in polite company, please...lol)
View attachment 58532
I have a scar on my forehead from trying to fly like Superman over the coffee table when I was about 4 years old. I don't remember much myself but my Mom used to tell the story of coming home and the babysitter was sitting on the front porch, the sitters first words were "Everything's okay, Steven's okay. He's at the hospital but he's okay."

I have some scars on my wrist and the back of my hand from some young punk trying to mug me while coming out of a bowling alley. He had a knife but I told him to... well I told him something not repeatable in polite company. So he tried the knife on me which left some superficial defensive wounds on my left hand while I used my right hand to fight back. Unfortunately for him I was carrying my bowling ball in my right hand. And a 10 pound bowling ball beats a swap meet switchblade.

I have a pretty ugly scar on my leg, right in the middle of my quads. It's a round divot about the size of a quarter. That's from a brown recluse bite whike i was in the Army. In order to stop the toxin from spreading they simply cut a hole around the bite and removed that section of skin and subcutaneous tissue. It was a little odd looking in the hole and seeing my leg muscle move. Then the anesthesia wore off and I walked with a limp for about 3 month while it healed.

RK0wGTWltJV6wDTX.jpeg