4/23/18 Monday Live Chat Thread

I agree with you, Noble. I think most people always held out some hope he'd fill in on some nights. And for the memory of Art, I hope they work it out as well.
Art's memory will always be attached to Coast to Coast.
He had a second chance with Dark Matter and a third chance with Midnight...unfortunately those shows didn't deliver. It's hard to believe that I did more shows between 2014-2017 than Art did between 2013-2015.

MITD at this stage is all but dead.
It should die with Art because it was his dream.

Ugh... This whole Heather/Keith thing is ridiculous. Her posts on FB since his death and especially the last week have been very odd. It's almost like she was coming across as the grieving widow and seeking ridiculous amounts of attention. Cringe-worthy really... Between her completely out of line outburst at George Knapp on Twitter, who was Art's friend for decades, and her wannabe monopoly on anything Art has made me lose all respect for her. I could go on but it's not really worth it. Just a shame...

Reactions: Debi
Ugh... This whole Heather/Keith thing is ridiculous. Her posts on FB since his death and especially the last week have been very odd. It's almost like she was coming across as the grieving widow and seeking ridiculous amounts of attention. Cringe-worthy really... Between her completely out of line outburst at George Knapp on Twitter, who was Art's friend for decades, and her wannabe monopoly on anything Art has made me lose all respect for her. I could go on but it's not really worth it. Just a shame...
I don't follow twitter. So, what was she mad at Knapp for?

Reactions: Leo
Not even sure where that came from.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180424-182103.png
    Screenshot_20180424-182103.png
    305.7 KB · Views: 58