4-20-2018 FRIDAY Live Chat Thread

Wow Debi, I'm a wee bit in awe with your comments. Took me years to let this stuff loose in public,I really do appreciate it
Sometimes people forget to tell another what they see or hear. I believe in pointing it out and letting the other person know. Just keep doing what you're doing and honestly, you should never fear sharing. Let it out of the bag, Tony.

Hey, did you ever try making the brownies?

Reactions: TonyM
Sometimes people forget to tell another what they see or hear. I believe in pointing it out and letting the other person know. Just keep doing what you're doing and honestly, you should never fear sharing. Let it out of the bag, Tony.

Hey, did you ever try making the brownies?

Thanks Debi, I feel I'm in a safe place here hence some sharing tunes. I haven't written anything for ages but getting the inspiration again.

Haven't made it to the kitchen yet but I will soon and get on those brownies although I suspect they'd be called broonies here :)

Reactions: Debi
Reminds me of a sunset I watched in Key West. A magical moment as the sun went down, an old ship with sail moved past the sun as it set slowly into the ocean. The colors changed, much as the melody changes within the tune.

Reminds me of a sunset I watched in Key West. A magical moment as the sun went down, an old ship with sail moved past the sun as it set slowly into the ocean. The colors changed, much as the melody changes within the tune.

Most of the pics I took from my old house with a couple taken in the Edinborough vaults. An evening tune

Reactions: Debi
When I listen to music, I get images in my mind. Which is why I need to be still and not doing something else when I listen. Now, if I'm singing along in the car, I'm fine. But straight out music has another effect on me.