4-19-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

th
MONKEY!

Reactions: Mokey
That was such a huge surprise to me,having dabbled in recreational drugs. I never realized that when you actually need a drug,and it's the right drug,you don't feel altered,you feel normal.
I had two employees addicted to heroin. For the longest time I had no idea. They took it to feel normal at that stage. And one of them is dead.

Reactions: Charleh
I had two employees addicted to heroin. For the longest time I had no idea. They took it to feel normal at that stage. And one of them is dead.

It is so horrible. I am so glad I was never around it

Reactions: Paintman
That was such a huge surprise to me,having dabbled in recreational drugs. I never realized that when you actually need a drug,and it's the right drug,you don't feel altered,you feel normal.

. There are many speaking about this who have NO medical background at all who think they know how it works. I'm gonna shut up about it cuz Mr. Rappaport and I have an issue tonight.

Reactions: Paintman
. There are many speaking about this who have NO medical background at all who think they know how it works. I'm gonna shut up about it cuz Mr. Rappaport and I have an issue tonight.

Word!

So is this a friday thing with Rappaport? I'm a bit confused

OK, here we go...lol Those who truly need pain relief are usually the ones who hate using them and want to be off of them. The ones who seek the herion are very good at covering and learn to work "Normal". Each type of drug is different in it's affect. Problems lie in those who truly need them have to jump through hoops to get them now.

Leaning towards a Survivor catch up but dont wanna miss some good stuff