4-18-2024 Thursday Live Chat

Man, I forgot how good pepperoni hot pockets are…. they have a garlic crust now, it’s pretty amazing

Attachments

• IMG_6961.jpeg
    IMG_6961.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Used to love those. Until my stomach decided to rebel. I love pizza, but as I've aged, so has my stomach. lol
I know what you mean, I bought some of these a couple weeks ago and kind of re-fell in love with them, their meatball and cheese is pretty good too

I know what you mean, I bought some of these a couple weeks ago and kind of re-fell in love with them, their meatball and cheese is pretty good too
Billy likes the pizza ones and the Philly Cheese. They tend to go fast around here. lol

Billy likes the pizza ones and the Philly Cheese. They tend to go fast around here. lol
I had to Philly cheese last week, but it kind of messed with my head because I was wanting pepperoni but don’t get me wrong. I love an awesome Philly cheesesteak sandwich!! Lol.

I had to Philly cheese last week, but it kind of messed with my head because I was wanting pepperoni but don’t get me wrong. I love an awesome Philly cheesesteak sandwich!! Lol.
Yeah, had that happen once and you bite in expecting pepperoni and cheese and that ain't what ya get. Not bad, but not what was expected.

Yeah, had that happen once and you bite in expecting pepperoni and cheese and that ain't what ya get. Not bad, but not what was expected.
Exactly and sometimes it’s just best to go with what your gut wants. Lol literally lol