4-18-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

th
How you look when we ask for more emojis :D

Reactions: Mokey and Benway
I am about to turn into that pumpkin. Somebody is also trying to change his own dressing on his drain. :eek: So! I will leave you all unattended to enjoy the show as long as you wish. It has another hour to go for you that wish to stay and chat along. Love you all and see you tomorrow for more LIVE.

And no more emojis!!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lynne and Benway
I am about to turn into that pumpkin. Somebody is also trying to change his own dressing on his drain. :eek: So! I will leave you all unattended to enjoy the show as long as you wish. It has another hour to go for you that wish to stay and chat along. Love you all and see you tomorrow for more LIVE.

Goodnight Debi!

Reactions: Debi

Shazam debi.

;vo;cr5:flutterby:angel:armand:ghost::hearteyecat::LLAP:CW:sunglasses::pager::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Reactions: Benway