4-16-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

All plastic bags get washed down with lysol first before coming in the door, then disposed of. Then outer packaging on items that can't be washed down.
How come not soap? I'm curious.
I was told unless it's made to use on veggies, the other soap can make you ill if it sinks into the skin of things.

Reactions: garnetsilver
All plastic bags get washed down with lysol first before coming in the door, then disposed of. Then outer packaging on items that can't be washed down.

I was told unless it's made to use on veggies, the other soap can make you ill if it sinks into the skin of things.
That's a good point! I use Seventh generation dish soap, very little in a lot of water. Also apple cider vinegar solution.

Reactions: Paintman
okie dokie peeps

see ya

I hope everyone can join me here tomorrow for a show. Right after the prayer time. It's BTD.

Hey Paint, I've done really good with going to KXL to get Clyde at night and skipping Noory. I read he's doubling down and I just can't take it.

I hope everyone can join me here tomorrow for a show. Right after the prayer time. It's BTD.

Hey Paint, I've done really good with going to KXL to get Clyde at night and skipping Noory. I read he's doubling down and I just can't take it.

Did you hear Clyde's interview last night with the Cryptid guy whose name momentarily Escapes Me. We listen to his live podcasts?