4-16-2019 Tuesday live Chat Thread

I never liked the kid shows. Andy at least focuses on the adults. Which is why I'm OK with Opie in there. lol
When I was growing up, we had three channels, and could sometimes, late at night, get WSIU-TV in Carbondale, IL, especially if it was raining......They had Erv Coppi hosting his Creature Feature on Friday nights, where I first saw a lot of old monster movies.

Reactions: Debi
When I was growing up, we had three channels, and could sometimes, late at night, get WSIU-TV in Carbondale, IL, especially if it was raining......They had Erv Coppi hosting his Creature Feature on Friday nights, where I first saw a lot of old monster movies.
I'm the WGN girl with Creature Features. Most of what I got to watch as a kid was on that station...lol Including Bozo, the only clown I wasn't afraid of because he had a Grand Prize Game.

He and I share the same name.
I know! lol He was a great Bozo. Every day at lunch we got to watch him on the little TV in the lunch room at school. It was a quiet lunch that way! lol And they timed it so we got to see the Grand Prize game every day.

I know! lol He was a great Bozo. Every day at lunch we got to watch him on the little TV in the lunch room at school. It was a quiet lunch that way! lol And they times it so we got to see the Grand Prize game every day.
He was on WSIL, when I was a kid, and, of course my brothers and I watched, like everyone else.

Hate to run Debi, but I've got to be in Greenbrier County early tomorrow morning, so Shazam. Sleep well, and I'll catch you tomorrow evening.

Reactions: Debi
He was on WSIL, when I was a kid, and, of course my brothers and I watched, like everyone else.

Hate to run Debi, but I've got to be in Greenbrier County early tomorrow morning, so Shazam. Sleep well, and I'll catch you tomorrow evening.
Nite, Bob. Gonna sign off myself.

Reactions: T-Bob