4-15-2023 Saturday Live Chat

I suddenly have giant wood bees crawling in my house! Got to find where they are boring in. My son has been watching for them the last two days so barefooted me doesn't step on one. Last 2 days we've had 5 in here and dozens outside. It's hatch out time!

Country Lounge area. I can't post half of what when on there. My era back to grandpa.
For those out of towners it is a restaurant in a very busy actual crossroads.
Outfit. Union intrigue. Politics. Contractors. Captains of Industry dudes. Good times. We go there after golf outings in the roaring 90's.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
Country Lounge area. I can't post half of what when on there. My era back to grandpa.
For those out of towners it is a restaurant in a very busy actual crossroads.
Outfit. Union intrigue. Politics. Contractors. Captains of Industry dudes. Good times. We go there after golf outings in the roaring 90's.
Da Region is soo different from where I live now. I remember all those locations with fondness and miss them! I may have to have you do "Mission Debi" and take some photos to share with me of the old stomping grounds this summer.

Your folks place was the Big Wheel ?
(I'm tuckered and the old steel trap may not be working. )

Your folks place was the Big Wheel ?
(I'm tuckered and the old steel trap may not be working. )
Wagon Wheel? Wheel somthing...lol I would just love to see how things have changed up there and if anything remains the same, so as you drive around this year snap some shots, would ya please?

Reactions: Selectric
There is an idea in the back of my head about how to present a whole bunch of change. And Hey somethings are really for the best.

Reactions: Selectric and Debi
The last time I was up there was 12 years ago! I expect a lot of change even from that visit.