4-15-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

and..I am doing everything at a dead run to get out of the places of business asap. nearly crashed into a lady at the grocery store and WHY aren't people wearing freakin masks! I'm standing in line at the grocery store and this guy walks in with his wife (neither wearing masks) and this jerk is hacking , I give him a look that would kill...he goes down the aisle with his wife STILL coughing and 3 min later stamps out like a 3 year old and comes back in with a mask at which point I said with venom..."Little late,doncha think" He said I'm not worried...let me tell you..it took everything in me to not chase his ass down and tear him a new one.

Reactions: Paintman
Amen.

Sorry, just coming back from a long coughing fit.

If I don’t stop coughing, my GF is going to drop me out the window like Fred Flintstone and the sabertooth cat.

and..I am doing everything at a dead run to get out of the places of business asap. nearly crashed into a lady at the grocery store and WHY aren't people wearing freakin masks! I'm standing in line at the grocery store and this guy walks in with his wife (neither wearing masks) and this jerk is hacking , I give him a look that would kill...he goes down the aisle with his wife STILL coughing and 3 min later stamps out like a 3 year old and comes back in with a mask at which point I said with venom..."Little late,doncha think" He said I'm not worried...let me tell you..it took everything in me to not chase his ass down and tear him a new one.

ok I'm done.
bye

Amen.

Sorry, just coming back from a long coughing fit.

If I don’t stop coughing, my GF is going to drop me out the window like Fred Flintstone and the sabertooth cat.
I hope it’s just allergies or a regular cold. Hope your ok ?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Jad, what's this guy a really large young fellow wearing shorts on a cold day and house slippers in the grocery store?
If so I met up with him two days ago at the grocery store in Chicagoland.

I’m heading out for an hour. I’ll be back.