4-14-2019 Sunday live Chat Thread

Good morning. I’m off to deliver a kitten today. So I’m off to wrangle cats. I’m hoping if I throw them all in the crate maybe she will take two !! Wish me luck.

Reactions: 7Critter
TonyM Is this true???

56811370_3217173928300276_6184100960269238272_n.jpg
This is funny and so typical of all governments lol

Reactions: Debi
Good morning. I’m off to deliver a kitten today. So I’m off to wrangle cats. I’m hoping if I throw them all in the crate maybe she will take two !! Wish me luck.
Good luck! I hope you can find homes quickly and I think a two-fer would be a great deal!

Reactions: Lynne
Watching The Masters.
Top names, including Tiger, leading. Ratings will be huge.
Rooting for the Italian, Molinari. He's funny.;)
Tony Finau as my safety choice. Wrong side of the tracks kid. Big gambler. Like Lee Trevino.:cool:
Lynne, glad to see interest in the cats.:)

Golf day for Paintman! We have overcast and just getting over the rain here. Boy, we got a lot of it!

Reactions: Paintman
Golf day for Paintman! We have overcast and just getting over the rain here. Boy, we got a lot of it!
Cold November rain. Snow possible. Funny.Yesterday was cold and sunny, but with a November sky.
The blue looked like November blue.Go figure.

Cold November rain. Snow possible. Funny.Yesterday was cold and sunny, but with a November sky.
The blue looked like November blue.Go figure.
You are right...it's that kind of weather. And snow? Say it ain't so! We just had an 80 degree day out there.

Reactions: Paintman