4-13-2024 Saturday Live Chat

we have one that lives out back. they can make all kinds of sounds you wouldnt expect
They are truly noisy when they want to talk. Had one I used to call to, and one night he suddenly landed overhead and scared me half to death when he started talking back at me.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
They are truly noisy when they want to talk. Had one I used to call to, and one night he suddenly landed overhead and scared me half to death when he started talking back at me.
i love early spring, theres quite a few in our area that comes to this one out back and some of the screams and chatter they do when riled up is just plain primitive sounding.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I stopped at the store during the week and a little bird landed on a shopping cart next to me. I started talking to him/her and they looked at me and chirped. Probably was like, hey, you got food, man? lol.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Debi and Paulm
dang, what you got??, like 1600 acres?????

No it’s a trail it goes up the back and around then back down it takes like two minutes but when you do it 10 or 15 times it adds up

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paulm