4-13-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

A proper good morning to all!

Went to bed at ten last night, woke up seemingly ten seconds after I closed my eyes.

Don't you hate it when you wake up naturally a half hour before the alarm goes off?

Long day ahead of me at work, then another doctor appointment for Mrs. GW later this afternoon. I realized that I have over 230 hours of vacation accrued, as soon as I get my current projects done sometime in the next few weeks, I may use some of that time-off. I had two weeks off over the holidays so I'm not doing too badly just yet. Funny how you hit the wall al lot faster in your 60's than you do in your 50's. By the time I reach 70 I may not even get to the wall, lol.

Hideki Matsumoto won the Masters playing Cleveland wedges. I also play Cleveland wedges. Kind of think we won this thing together. download (1).jpeg

Reactions: Paulm
Hi Lone,
Gonna burn the burn pile today. Calm weather. Just have to keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Hideki Matsumoto won the Masters playing Cleveland wedges. I also play Cleveland wedges. Kind of think we won this thing together.

My local boy Tony Finau came on strong but ended up finishing tied for tenth. Better luck next time Tony!

Reactions: Paintman
Srixon golf is going to sell a ton of irons this week. Same with Cleveland wedges and Tommy Cameron putters.
Sometime this winter I found myself rooting for Hideki Matsumoto at some event on TV. So it was kind of cool to have a horse in the race.
Like Tony, too.

I let that pile get out of hand over the winter. Burn pit is 16' x 8'.
Going to work to mellow out sounds like a good day.

Reactions: Lone Wolf