4-12-2021 Monday Live Chat

That may be the antibody infusions out there. If it is, that's a good thing. Monoclonal infusion.
I had no idea. That would make sense.

Well I’m heading out for the night. I am tired. I am hoping to have a relax day tomorrow. So I can be here.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Well I’m heading out for the night. I am tired. I am hoping to have a relax day tomorrow. So I can be here.
Get some rest, Lynne. I'm out shortly myself. Prayers for your people going up.

Sounds like you may have a bit of SLIder in ya! Electrical and internet issues abound with us! lol

About half the time, automatic doors don't open for me. There's one at the post office that especially doesn't like me. What's the door equivalent of a SLIder?
Late this afternoon the network recognized my number again and I got the new phone up and running. I used Smart Transfer to move everything to the new phone- but surprise! Nothing transferred. I installed it all manually.

The Matrix hates me lol.

Reactions: garnetsilver
About half the time, automatic doors don't open for me. There's one at the post office that especially doesn't like me. What's the door equivalent of a SLIder?
Late this afternoon the network recognized my number again and I got the new phone up and running. I used Smart Transfer to move everything to the new phone- but surprise! Nothing transferred. I installed it all manually.

The Matrix hates me lol.
LOL Welcome to my world. If it's electronic, I can kill it.