4-12-2019 Friday live Chat Thread

Yup! I was out for 2.5 hours from it. I'm telling you, I am a very cheap drunk! lol

Aye, booze does two things to me. I get hungry and need to eat then I fall asleep :)

Back in the day drinking with friends in a pub somebody would turn around to talk to someone turn back and I'm gone, food time is number one priority. Not proud but I'd be known to get in my car pished and double park on one of the busiest streets in Glasgow city centre outside the noodle bar. The local cops got wind of this so they'd park outside the pub and when I staggered out they'd give me a lift to the noodle bar wait for me and take me home, different days.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Aye, booze does two things to me. I get hungry and need to eat then I fall asleep :)

Back in the day drinking with friends in a pub somebody would turn around to talk to someone turn back and I'm gone, food time is number one priority. Not proud but I'd be known to get in my car pished and double park on one of the busiest streets in Glasgow city centre outside the noodle bar. The local cops got wind of this so they'd park outside the pub and when I staggered out they'd give me a lift to the noodle bar wait for me and take me home, different days.
I ate supper and then was out cold! I mean, one minute awake and next the lights were out.

Reactions: TonyM
Well, it was lights out here for sure! lol Oh my goodness, I need to avoid doing that again. lol

So tonight! We explore Shadow People. These little dudes I've seen before. I think they scare me more than most things out there.