4-11-2021 Sunday Live Chat

She is still not eating, though. She is underweight and I can tell that she has some issues with her breathing. She just got over an upper respiratory issue last month. I was horrified when I picked up her blanket that the foster mother sent along, and it reeked of some awful scent. I think it was fabric softener, but with respiratory issues, you don't use scented products.

Reactions: Paintman
She is still not eating, though. She is underweight and I can tell that she has some issues with her breathing. She just got over an upper respiratory issue last month. I was horrified when I picked up her blanket that the foster mother sent along, and it reeked of some awful scent. I think it was fabric softener, but with respiratory issues, you don't use scented products.
Try finger feeding treats. It's calories for the moment. And you are correct on the scents!

Back from shopping. Wife is down with gut issues so I get to put it all away too. She changed my whole kitchen when I married her nine years ago, I still don't know where everything goes now.

That blanket is soaking in a solution of washing soda and dish soap. Hopefully I can get rid of those awful scents. She still has the toys that came with her, for familiar smells.

Reactions: Debi
That blanket is soaking in a solution of washing soda and dish soap. Hopefully I can get rid of those awful scents. She still has the toys that came with her, for familiar smells.

Dry it outdoors, on a line if you can.

Reactions: Debi