4-11-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Nobody is sleeping tonight !
I rarely get it just for this reason. I get it and the two of them go through it so fast it never lasts 24 hours. I got it as a special treat for them and they are "treating" themselves in one night. Forget alcohol....around here it's chocolate milk OD's.

AND they each have a bag of Reese's Peanut butter cups. They should bounce off the ceiling.

Reactions: 7Critter
Well, Critter, it's you and me the night before Easter here, so I'm going to go ahead and answer some PM's and turn in early for the Easter Bunny to come by. I'm going to wish everyone a good evening and I shall see you guys tomorrow.

Well, Critter, it's you and me the night before Easter here, so I'm going to go ahead and answer some PM's and turn in early for the Easter Bunny to come by. I'm going to wish everyone a good evening and I shall see you guys tomorrow.
Okay, goodnight Debi, goodnight all. Pleasant dreams.

Reactions: Debi
Good night gang. Just stopped in to see if we had a movie tonight. Happy Easter to you all.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Just sat through my parish's streamed Easter Vigil Mass. Hard to put it into words, but I think I appreciated this service tonight more than any other I have ever taken part in. God Bless you all on this Easter.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
To both of you, a very Hopeful Easter and may Love and Light be with you through the night until morning when we may announce He is Risen.

Reactions: Lynne
Just sat through my parish's streamed Easter Vigil Mass. Hard to put it into words, but I think I appreciated this service tonight more than any other I have ever taken part in. God Bless you all on this Easter.
Same to you Duke. God bless your family this Easter.

To both of you, a very Hopeful Easter and may Love and Light be with you through the night until morning when we may announce He is Risen.
Sending love to you and yours Debi.

Reactions: Debi