4-1-2020 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

tR10TF0_d.jpg
Hi guys !
Off to the essential work of keeping America beautiful.:)
Great minds must think alike because I really wanted to post that Loch Ness monster cartoon:p You beat me to it.
Have a fun day.

Reactions: Benway and Paulm
Hello everyone, I know I haven't been on in forever but I still think about and miss all of my PFN family. Just have a minute but wanted to say that I'm thinking of you all and sending out Prayers and Positive Vibes and hope that you and your families are safe and well. As soon as things get back to semi normal I will be back in the flow around here. LOTS going on in my world . I'll update you when I can. I miss you all, Lots of HUGS from me.

Hello everyone, I know I haven't been on in forever but I still think about and miss all of my PFN family. Just have a minute but wanted to say that I'm thinking of you all and sending out Prayers and Positive Vibes and hope that you and your families are safe and well. As soon as things get back to semi normal I will be back in the flow around here. LOTS going on in my world . I'll update you when I can. I miss you all, Lots of HUGS from me.
Love and prayers right back at you, Tia. Glad you could stop by!

Hi Tia. Thanks for checking in. We miss your daily presence but do enjoy your bits of wisdom from time to time and, yes, we feel your hugs.

Thank you Debi & Christie... I look forward to being back. Please stay safe

Hiya Tia and Paint and Critter and paul and Deb

Reactions: Paulm