3 AM Ghost Questions...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Do ghosts/spirits see us? Do they see us as their ghosts? Do they appear to us to simply get our attention or are they actually looking for guidance and help? And why do we not have cave man ghosts? Do ghosts eventually "die" and move on to another level?

(Sleeping...not my forte but thinking, ahhhh, so much goes on in my brain at 3 AM. lol)

Thoughts? Ideas to keep me awake again?

I asked the Ghost Gals that exact question the last time they were on with me. But you wrote this 27 minutes ago... so unless you have moved, it isn't 3 AM! HAHA

Have you ever seen the ghost of a fish?
Think about that. Translucent fish in the lake, river, creek, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walking Goose
I asked the Ghost Gals that exact question the last time they were on with me. But you wrote this 27 minutes ago... so unless you have moved, it isn't 3 AM! HAHA

Debbie writes this in her dream journal at 3 am for later posting.

My brother seemed to think that whatever we had was simply looking for company. It wasn't malevolent at all it was simply just here and gone. And perhaps they see us exactly the same way that we do them. Interesting. Fascinating. Frightening - and we're the only connection they have left to the world of the living. And my late mother believed that they simply had unfinished business here on earth.

I didn't say it was a unique question. I simply said it's what was running around in my brain at 3 AM. ;)
Debbie writes this in her dream journal at 3 am for later posting.
This is fact...lol

K , how in the Wide World of Sports did you ever think of that ?
Simple. It is said ghosts don't leave the place where they died a violent death. So if the last place of death was the cannibal's stomach, I wondered if they haunt that place.