3-7-2024 Thursday Live Chat

That's Breedlove's group from here in Ohio. I met him at some event I went to pre-COVID, a cryptid festival I think. He deemed like a genuinely nice guy.
Good to know. There are some real nose in the air peeps out there so someone who is nice is a plus in my book.

Reactions: Paulm and Duke
Amazing Race is coming back next week. I watch that just to see the different places around the world even if it's a reality show. They throw some culture info in there.
i watch a lot of stuff just for the areas and cultures also

Good to know. There are some real nose in the air peeps out there so someone who is nice is a plus in my book.
he does seem genuine and not over the top or biased... man some of the people at some of the events are just too much...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Duke and Debi
Love that kind of thing! And when it concerns ancient sites or religious sites, I'm a happy viewer.
i saw a doc a couple months ago on the holy lands all across the region and into petra... cant remember the name now but it was fantastic..... just amazing. ill try to find it and let you know where it is.

i saw a doc a couple months ago on the holy lands all across the region and into petra... cant remember the name now but it was fantastic..... just amazing. ill try to find it and let you know where it is.
I'd appreciate that very much! Thanks!

429799458_793203796164318_5459128965479600928_n.jpg