3-7-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I saw something on youtube claiming something was supposed to happen. I didnt watch it. It was on a recommended playlist after some kid in Australia claims to be a time traveler.

The Time Travelers are poppin up everywhere this week! Did u see the one I posted about Nukes happening in 2020 and big Quake coming to Calif any day now?
and....HI ROSWELLLL

Reactions: Roswell Rayguns
Currently been hunting this demon that started after me. Trying to get rid of that. But usually for information, truth, new skills like nunchuks & the bo staff like Naploean Dynamite. Oh yeah & currently on the hunt for my next ex girlfriend, haha.
It's also an Iced Earth song about this angel sent down to kick the crap out of Satan & his demons. With the demon problem I have now I chose that name.

The Time Travelers are poppin up everywhere this week! Did u see the one I posted about Nukes happening in 2020 and big Quake coming to Calif any day now?
and....HI ROSWELLLL
Hi Jad and friends of the forum, i will look those up as well. Saw a commercial about time traveling tv show, reminded me of quantom leap. Plus the new disney movie about time travel.

Reactions: Debi