3-7-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Is or was something supposed to happen today with the sun?

Peanut eating time right now. I'll vacuum up tomorrow.

Nice avatar, Charleh. :)
hey, good to read you again! and thanks :p this was the previous one
my-last-two-brain-cells-after-i-accidentally-said-you-29472201.png

If there was something, I may have missed that entirely! What had you heard, Ros?
I saw something on youtube claiming something was supposed to happen. I didnt watch it. It was on a recommended playlist after some kid in Australia claims to be a time traveler.

And you get so much more out of the show when you do an INTERVIEW. The science of that seems to be lost lately!

Yeah,when did it go from interviews to eavesdropping on a phone conversation between 2 boring people while you're waiting for a bus??

Reactions: Paintman
Welcome to the forum, TheHunter! I am/was a hunter of relics, what do you hunt?
Currently been hunting this demon that started after me. Trying to get rid of that. But usually for information, truth, new skills like nunchuks & the bo staff like Naploean Dynamite. Oh yeah & currently on the hunt for my next ex girlfriend, haha.

I saw something on youtube claiming something was supposed to happen. I didnt watch it. It was on a recommended playlist after some kid in Australia claims to be a time traveler.
HA! Jad posted on the time traveler thing here on site. I added about 4 or 5 others who have popped up.