3-7-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Ghost spiders would explain a lot. Ghost mosquitos for sure. How else can they just fade in and out of reality like that?

Reactions: Debi
Who says they have no good ideas they could do for new movies?
Net sequel Arnold's sidekick is a donkey. This summer...from Paramount of Stupidity Pictures COMES...DUN DUN DUN...Terminator 10 Geriatric's Day: Terminator Fights Cavities. His sidekick you guessed it, an HK sensing donkey who's catchphrase is, "Your ass is MINE. EEEYAAA!" So what if we've run out of ideas & the premise is stale?? You'll STILL go see it & your money will be OURS to blow on drugs & come up with ore TERRIBLE movie scripts while high on too much cocaine. Oh yeah & if you're not the first on your block to see it. Just go kill yourself cuz you'll never be cool!

i like sloths

Hey! I want a spider free zone on the other side!
All_of_my_nopes._Nope_36a982_3991321.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
Net sequel Arnold's sidekick is a donkey. This summer...from Paramount of Stupidity Pictures COMES...DUN DUN DUN...Terminator 10 Geriatric's Day: Terminator Fights Cavities. His sidekick you guessed it, an HK sensing donkey who's catchphrase is, "Your ass is MINE. EEEYAAA!" So what if we've run out of ideas & the premise is stale?? You'll STILL go see it & your money will be OURS to blow on drugs & come up with ore TERRIBLE movie scripts while high on too much cocaine. Oh yeah & if you're not the first on your block to see it. Just go kill yourself cuz you'll never be cool!
I can't believe Arnold is coming back.