3-7-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Where my setee is now is where I used to have a fish tank. I've wondered if when I sit there there are ghost fish swimming about my head. :)
A friend saw a ghost donkey once when we were kids.

Have to admit...never seen a ghost fish before! lol

I have had several visits from past pets. Usually very close after they passed. From blankets moving to padding across the bed and being licked on the ankle. No other animals present at those times. The one that freaked me most was the blankets moving. Just like she used to do to snuggle under the blankets to go to bed. Darn thing lifted up right in front of me. No missing that.
Wow. That's pretty amazing!

I've never seen the spirits of any animals but once i high school I was tripping on mescaline & an entity came into the room. I couldn't see it but I could feel it. My dog saw it though & followed it around the room & was barking & growling at it.

Reactions: Paintman
A circus Train derailed and caught fire near Chicago. To this day people have claimed to see elephants and other exotic animals. Fortunately no clown sightings.

I've never seen the spirits of any animals but once i high school I was tripping on mescaline & an entity came into the room. I couldn't see it but I could feel it. My dog saw it though & followed it around the room & was barking & growling at it.
Animals are very sensitive to any and all entities. They appear able to see much more than us humans.

Reactions: Charleh
A circus Train derailed and caught fire near Chicago. To this day people have claimed to see elephants and other exotic animals. Fortunately no clown sightings.
I grew up with those stories, Paint. And many of those who had those sightings knew nothing about that Circus train.

Where my setee is now is where I used to have a fish tank. I've wondered if when I sit there there are ghost fish swimming about my head. :)
A friend saw a ghost donkey once when we were kids.
I shared this when my betta fish died last year. the morning after, I flushed him, said goodbye and a quick prayer, and cleaned up the tank to sell it. but my son saw the tank and he instinctively knew why the tank was empty. the craziest thing was when he pointed at the tank, he pointed at the exact corner where he died in the tank. and when I turned the tank when he was in another room, when he pointed at the tank he was pointing at that same corner! and he didn't know I turned it!

I shared this when my betta fish died last year. the morning after, I flushed him, said goodbye and a quick prayer, and cleaned up the tank to sell it. but my son saw the tank and he instinctively knew why the tank was empty. the craziest thing was when he pointed at the tank, he pointed at the exact corner where he died in the tank. and when I turned the tank when he was in another room, when he pointed at the tank he was pointing at that same corner! and he didn't know I turned it!
Let me also add small children to those that can see more than most! They haven't lost their connection.

Reactions: Charleh