3-6-2024 Wednesday Live Chat

Good Evening All :)
Same here Selectric...rain, rain, rain :(
429534106_976234380531737_5339538711292355011_n.jpg

Rough day here; last night, the vision in my left eye suddenly got very blurred and wavy, so I had to make an emergency appt. for early this morning. So when we go to leave, the car won't start. We thought is was the battery, so the neighbor tried to give it a jump. Turns out its the starter. So our neighbor drove us to my appt. and thankfully it wasn't retinal tearing as I had feared.

Then Mr. Garnet had to call a car rental place. They picked us up and drove us to their office and we rented a car. Hopefully ours gets repaired this weekend.

Rough day here; last night, the vision in my left eye suddenly got very blurred and wavy, so I had to make an emergency appt. for early this morning. So when we go to leave, the car won't start. We thought is was the battery, so the neighbor tried to give it a jump. Turns out its the starter. So our neighbor drove us to my appt. and thankfully it wasn't retinal tearing as I had feared.

Then Mr. Garnet had to call a car rental place. They picked us up and drove us to their office and we rented a car. Hopefully ours gets repaired this weekend.
Oh no that is so awful Garnet. I am glad you got it worked out. I am glad your eye issue is ok.

It always works that way, doesn't it? Glad it wasn't serious, Garnet. The car breaking down always seems par-for-the-course in those moments.

invest in one of these or similar... just a little bigger than a smart phone and can do quite a few jumps (20 or so) between charges...good to have in the glove box for emergencies... and because old fashioned jumping can fry the computer in newer cars...not good...... you can get these battery packs relatively cheap on amazon or walmarts site..... 50 bucks or so