3-5-2021 Friday Live Chat

Hey gang, I'm going to sign off and split my time between the two cats for a while.
Lone, let's talk some more tomorrow.

Reactions: Debi
Hey gang, I'm going to sign off and split my time between the two cats for a while.
Lone, let's talk some more tomorrow.

Good luck with the kitties, Paint. I hope everyone calms down tonight and can rest a bit.

Hate to leave good company, but I'm off for the night. I'm getting sleepy and I sometimes feel I don't get enough even when I do. Hope you all have a great night tonight :)

Sounds great, Paint. Not really sure of when I'll be on tomorrow but it will be off and on most likely.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Hate to leave good company, but I'm off for the night. I'm getting sleepy and I sometimes feel I don't get enough even when I do. Hope you all have a great night tonight :)

Sounds great, Paint. Not really sure of when I'll be on tomorrow but it will be off and on most likely.
And goodnight to you as well, Wolf. May your evening be quiet!

I hope you've kept notes on all this training you've done for Jadmom! lol
once you get their respect by pointing out it's my way or the highway,
everything falls into place, guaranteed it'll be back to chaos by monday haha

Reactions: Debi

night Lone

once you get their respect by pointing out it's my way or the highway,
everything falls into place, guaranteed it'll be back to chaos by monday haha
You run a good doggie day care...lol

fun fact:this is a smaller photo of the miss kitty gunsmoke tattoo Debi has on her right shoulder.

Attachments

• il_1588xN.240710115.jpg
    il_1588xN.240710115.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 71
fun fact:this is a smaller photo of the miss kitty gunsmoke tattoo Debi has on her right shoulder.
the eyes are about the size of quarters on the tattoo right.deb?