3-4-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

it has always been about enough ratings to keep the show going. Look how Jimmy is drawing out this story. Ratings
when Art had free rein over c2c before premire started scripting him or trying to his show did better when it was just a obscure talk show the ratings started growing and boom they wanted more it became more like a hollywood thing. Like when Ghost adventures first started they were legit or soit seemed but then they started adding special effects and just kind of lost its luster.

Reactions: Mokey
last time i watched Zachs show they showed diagrams of ghosts walking around and doing w/e i was like pfft.

That's what happens with any show that gets popular and even the smaller ones. they have to do what they can to make up for the money they put out themselves because most have a normal day job and do this type of thing on the side.
And this is what YouTubers do. They need enough of a subscription base and need to be non-controversial (so they don't get smacked by YouTube) to keep the doors open. that is what Bob Bain ran into. They said he was too controversial.

Reactions: Mokey
last time i watched Zachs show they showed diagrams of ghosts walking around and doing w/e i was like pfft.
What? he needs to be more concerned about taking care of everything that attaches to him.
not diagrams :eek:

there are a few places ppl wont go because they are really haunted and when they get attacked they act like it was something they never experianced before.

What? he needs to be more concerned about taking care of everything that attaches to him.
not diagrams :eek:
Spirits want nothing to do with the lime light.

Spirits want nothing to do with the lime light.
I didn't say anything about spirits there's a lot of other stuff they deal with on that show and that he deals with in other ways to make money

Like one of Mokey's cats ?
he came in here and was stretching by the fan and I put the phone on camera... he didn't see what I was doing and before I could even lift it up he looked at me turned around and ran out of the room!