3-31-2019 Sunday Live Chat Portal

Hi gang it's been a good day so far. We had a White Sox winner! Watching golf. The Dell Technologies in Austin Texas.. It's a fun tournament because it is match-play. That just means whoever wins the hole gets a point.
Monkeyed around with irons over at Dick's Sporting Goods.:) Bought a new frying pan at Bed Bath & Beyond.
Mass was nice, and Mom and I and her psychic friend went for lunch afterwards.
What a nice day.:)

Nice bag Lynne. Sorry to read she was not thrilled with the colors.:( My first thought was "Wow those are great colors!" :)
Hope you all are having fun too.

Hi gang it's been a good day so far. We had a White Sox winner! Watching golf. The Dell Technologies in Austin Texas.. It's a fun tournament because it is match-play. That just means whoever wins the hole gets a point.
Monkeyed around with irons over at Dick's Sporting Goods.:) Bought a new frying pan at Bed Bath & Beyond.
Mass was nice, and Mom and I and her psychic friend went for lunch afterwards.
What a nice day.:)

Nice bag Lynne. Sorry to read she was not thrilled with the colors.:( My first thought was "Wow those are great colors!" :)
Hope you all are having fun too.
Thanks Paint. The colors are growing on me.

Reactions: Paintman
yWeMCUK.jpg
Sunday nights are great because all of the cartoon shows are on Fox.
Bob's Burgers is growing on me. Unlike every show on television, they seem to talk to one another the way a real family talks to one another.:)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Thanks , had migraines last week but seem to be on the mend this week. Now if the weather would warm up. We had snow here in eastern Mi last night. How’s the projects coming. I’m knitting another bag. I spun and dyed my own wool. I just ran out of yarn and need to try to match enough to finish.
GOOD GRIEF LYNNE. That looks machine made it's so perfect

Reactions: Debi and Paintman