3-28-2022 Monday Live Chat

Im not a perennial or annual flowers person.

I am however getting ready to til a big patch for food.

While most probably haven’t seen much of a food shortage, it does hit here on Hawaii from time to time. Shipments, containers arrive late all the time.

The worst was when Walmart held up containers at all the ports because they were forcing their vendors to lower prices. Costco and Coke went to battle and you couldn’t get Coca Cola products!
Hi Michael! Well, let me just say I have to "forage" two stores to get what I need sometimes for my pick up orders. And substitutions are more likely than not around here.
Couldn't find Coke Zero for about two months.

Hi Michael! Well, let me just say I have to "forage" two stores to get what I need sometimes for my pick up orders. And substitutions are more likely than not around here.
Couldn't find Coke Zero for about two months.
Yeah. It’s a real thing! Someone tried to convince me there’s no such thing and maybe so for them, I’d consider them to be very lucky! Sometimes hard to see or accept things until your own eyes see it.

I drink Coke Zero too. In fact, I buy the 5 gallon boxes off eBay for dirt cheap and make my own soda. I don’t like drinking water so much.

Reactions: Debi
Yeah. It’s a real thing! Someone tried to convince me there’s no such thing and maybe so for them, I’d consider them to be very lucky! Sometimes hard to see or accept things until your own eyes see it.

I drink Coke Zero too. In fact, I buy the 5 gallon boxes off eBay for dirt cheap and make my own soda. I don’t like drinking water so much.
My husband is a Coke Zero guy. Water for me is transformed into coffee...lol

I have my coffee in the morning, that’s about the only water I drink, besides soda, ha ha.

Soda is my weakness, however.

I have my coffee in the morning, that’s about the only water I drink, ha ha.

Soda is my weakness, however.
Well, I am the Diet Pepsi girl here. That is used to clear the palette between cups of coffee.

Michael, what are you up to these days? Things going well for you over there?

And poof goes Michael!

Well, good evening to all who come by. Hope Monday is treating you well.