3-27-2022 Sunday Live Chat

I am listening to this album via Amazon Music as I perform PNF server duties. I love when an orchestra is combined with popular rock music. The sound is outstanding

Probably a few years before your time, but one of my favorites.

Reactions: Paulm and 7Critter
Message #1,000...lol. Good Sunday morning to everyone from the lovely Pine Barrens.
1648393921953.jpeg

Heading to the kitchen to warm up some soup. I'll be back tonight! Hope to see you then and catch up a bit.

I didn’t listen. I was kind of hungry so I headed to the kitchen too.

Good Sunday evening to all! Hope everyone's weekend went well. Mine was busy, busy but fun with both kids here together.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver
I slept pretty late today, but started the day with a cup of coffee and a phone conversation with my 3 year old granddaughter. She has quite the vocabulary for her age, and it was magical talking with her.

Then we went shopping for a new sofa, long overdue. It was windy and cold outside, with flurries here and there.

I slept pretty late today, but started the day with a cup of coffee and a phone conversation with my 3 year old granddaughter. She has quite the vocabulary for her age, and it was magical talking with her.

Then we went shopping for a new sofa, long overdue. It was windy and cold outside, with flurries here and there.
I'm so glad you got to chat with the granddaughter! There's something about grandchildren that IS magical!

What is with this cold? lol Dear heaven's...we had 75 at one point last week and it's 25 now. And not looking that good for the week. Sigh....there are robin's wearing sweaters out there.

Reactions: garnetsilver