3-26-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

Good Evening PNF :D
Happy Birthday Mr. Spock :)
433588222_788704056613276_8959962431413939974_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
it has been a continuous steady rain all day, i hope its nice tomorrow. starting to get tired of the wet season

Reactions: Ragnar0711
it has been a continuous steady rain all day, i hope its nice tomorrow. starting to get tired of the wet season
Yes, same here :( Gyda is ready for warm weather and sunny days :D

Lots of rain here off and on. And forecast for the next month, pretty much. Just posted on the upcoming forecast for the Eclipse and it's lookin' pretty much like most of the path may be cloud covered according to the advanced forecast. This is like our really wet season here!

Yes, same here :( Gyda is ready for warm weather and sunny days :D
im ready for dry weather and sunny days... its been warm but few days to actually enjoy it. and cloudy or overcast most days even when it is halfway nice..... give me sun........... but up until the middle of april for us can go any direction. warm, sunny, hot, cold, even saw it snow a couple times the first week of april, though that is rare and far between....lol

Reactions: Ragnar0711
They call this "Spring", despite all the lovely pictures they show of sunshine and lovely days, this wet is our normal! lol

Lots of rain here off and on. And forecast for the next month, pretty much. Just posted on the upcoming forecast for the Eclipse and it's lookin' pretty much like most of the path may be cloud covered according to the advanced forecast. This is like our really wet season here!
It's our wet season too. will last until may but will get better before then some... weve had storms and winds today with the rains so just makes it worse. i dont mind a light shower but the storms can stay away...lol

It's our wet season too. will last until may but will get better before then some... weve had storms and winds today with the rains so just makes it worse. i dont mind a light shower but the storms can stay away...lol
The constant bounce of the barometer is making me hurt all over!

You planting anything this year, Paul? Tomatoes? Peppers? Etc.?