3-26-2024 Tuesday Live Chat

I believe this is what has happened for me. It's meant to be. We've been working on this for at least 2 years and suddenly in 24 hours it just happened. My head was spinning. lol
yep, thats the way it happens sometimes...bang your head against the wall to no end, and then it just happens, just falls into place and you just "know" its right

Reactions: Debi and Ragnar0711
So, Drama where I live. Gyda and I were outside the other day, the day she colored eggs.
A woman from the next complex over came over to talk with my neighbor ( she babysits for me, the neighbor) So this woman talks to my sitter and the reply was "we'll talk later, not in front of the children."
Next thing I know, full blown argument, I immediately grabbed Gyda and went home. It turned into a brawl :O Mind you my sitter has MS and in a wheelchair. No one got hurt, that woman just got a busted lip.

So, Drama where I live. Gyda and I were outside the other day, the day she colored eggs.
A woman from the next complex over came over to talk with my neighbor ( she babysits for me, the neighbor) So this woman talks to my sitter and the reply was "we'll talk later, not in front of the children."
Next thing I know, full blown argument, I immediately grabbed Gyda and went home. It turned into a brawl :O Mind you my sitter has MS and in a wheelchair. No one got hurt, that woman just got a busted lip.
people are just nuts it seems.... too easy to fly off and resort to violence anymore. entitled or whatever they think the world owes them....

well guys its time for me to run... Debi, Ragz, nice chatting with you all. everyone have a great night.....later all

Reactions: Ragnar0711
people are just nuts it seems.... too easy to fly off and resort to violence anymore. entitled or whatever they think the world owes them....
Agreed. I commend the Sitter for everything she did. She is the Momma Hen of our complex :D
The other idk.....Lack of respect etc.....I was even asked by woman why I was leaving, my response was " I don't want Gyda around yelling and arguing. She yelled at me "We're not arguing!"
I just left and stayed silent

Ragz, I'm gonna hop off as well. I shall check in with you guys tomorrow at some point. It will be my official day off but I shall make a fly by!
Be Well Debi :)

Reactions: Debi